favorit or favored?
t***@lycos.com
2005-03-17 03:23:02 UTC
<matta69 Feb 10, 6:58 am

Newsgroups: alt.language.english.spelling.reform
From: ***@bigfoot.com (matta69)
Date: 10 Feb 2005 06:58:30 -0800
Subject: favorit or favored?

Hello world,

How do I dor right:

Here are my favored books
or
here are my favorit books
or
?

Thanks a lot,

Laurent>

sorry for the late reply. using "favorite" would be the most commonly
preferred way to say it in this case. "favored" would also mean the
same thing, but favored is normally used in a more general sense
whereas favorite usually connotes personal opinion. ie, "pepsi is
favored by the majority," vs. "my favorite soft drink is coke".
Antonella
2005-04-06 16:09:33 UTC
Hey, after wandering around more than one hour looking for a good newsgroup,
finally I found a nice answer ;)
Still seems too many people have way too much time to waste... :D
<matta69 Feb 10, 6:58 am
Newsgroups: alt.language.english.spelling.reform
Date: 10 Feb 2005 06:58:30 -0800
Hello world,
Here are my favored books
or
here are my favorit books
or
?
www.superaffiliate7.com
2009-08-31 07:11:39 UTC
www.superaffiliate7.com

You will find on our site good Affiiliates for health products, such as
EDTA-Oral Chelation, Apricot kernels for cancer treament, Other affiliates
are for Computer, household products, Satellite TV (You may watch
International Channel on your Computer), Download Commmercial Movies, Email,
Free Horoscope.
<matta69 Feb 10, 6:58 am
Newsgroups: alt.language.english.spelling.reform
Date: 10 Feb 2005 06:58:30 -0800
Hello world,
Here are my favored books
or
here are my favorit books
or
?
Yvan Hall
2009-09-16 06:24:30 UTC
www.superaffiliate7.com

Log on to Find out how you can make money by clicking my Web Site.
You will find good Affiiliates for health products, such as EDTA-Oral
Chelation,
Apricot kernels for cancer treament, Other affiliates are for Computer,
household products, Satellite TV (You may watch International Channel on
your Computer),
Download Commmercial Movies, Email, Free Horoscope.
<matta69 Feb 10, 6:58 am
Newsgroups: alt.language.english.spelling.reform
Date: 10 Feb 2005 06:58:30 -0800
Hello world,
Here are my favored books
or
here are my favorit books
or
?
Yvan Hall
2009-09-16 08:07:40 UTC
www.superaffiliate7.com

Log on to Find out how you can make money by clicking my Web Site.
You will find good Affiiliates for health products, such as EDTA-Oral
Chelation,
Apricot kernels for cancer treament, Other affiliates are for Computer,
household products, Satellite TV (You may watch International Channel on
your Computer),
Download Commmercial Movies, Email, Free Horoscope.
<matta69 Feb 10, 6:58 am
Newsgroups: alt.language.english.spelling.reform
Date: 10 Feb 2005 06:58:30 -0800
Hello world,