One Sentence?
Robert Langenfeld
2004-02-01 20:08:03 UTC
I am designing a poster for a class assignment on typography and was
wondering if anybody knows of any resources that include one sentence that
uses the entire alphabet?
A.B. Normal 65
2004-02-03 03:32:16 UTC
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
heron stone
2004-02-05 05:16:27 UTC
Post by Robert Langenfeld
I am designing a poster for a class assignment on typography and was
wondering if anybody knows of any resources that include one sentence that
uses the entire alphabet?
well, not really every letter of the alphabet...
but something better...

all the sounds of south california speech in one utterance,
each containing every sound once and only once.
using phonographics (fon=grafiKs)

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/heronstone/fonegrafiKs.pdf

Goof? Head-jazz Nerve Pill boinks the thought mush.

guf hedjaznrvpilboi5ks6=79tm08

Piggybreath honks the jazz flute of motion.

pigybre7h95ks6=djazflut0vmo8n
--
unDO email address
___