I think that French verb conjugation is as simple as, if not simpler than, that of English (no kidding!) - see www.sixpourcent.com
c***@163.com
2005-08-29 04:34:26 UTC
Dear friends,

This is a message which some people may consider "a spam". But this
is not my original idea. My intention is to share with you that French
verb conjugation is as simple as that of English, suggesting to you an
idea for French mastering - "The 6%" (www.sixpourcent.com). If I
offense you or cause you any inconvenience by sending this message to
this bbs, please accept my deepest apologies, and please just simply
neglect it. But if you are learning or teaching French, I do suggest
you have a look - you won't be disappointed.

Have a nice day,

jmp

-------
According to "The 6%":

- There are no irregular French verbs; all French verbs are regular (no
kidding);
- For all the forms of a French verb, we only need to learn 6 among
them;
- For all the French verbs, we only need to learn 72 among them;
- For the moods, the tenses, or the subject persons of French, there is
a logical relation between them, and this kind of relations tells us
that French corresponds vividly with the world through the French verb
conjugation.

With the helps of the above discoveries, we can see easily that French
verb conjugation is as simple as English.

You can visit the website of "The 6%", www.sixpourcent.com, to
learn about details. Once again, I beg your pardon if I cause you any
inconvenience.
John of Aix
2005-08-29 16:11:20 UTC
Post by c***@163.com
Dear friends,
This is a message which some people may consider "a spam".
It is a spam, so bugger off.