learn english
Giovcris
2005-04-19 14:43:48 UTC
Good evening:
My name's Cammy. I'm from Italy and I'm studing English Level 0+.
I suscribe in this forum to practise the language.
If someaone wants speak with me I'm here on the webbb :-)
www.superaffiliate7.com
2009-08-31 05:52:26 UTC
www.superaffiliate7.com

You will find on our site good Affiiliates for health products, such as
EDTA-Oral Chelation, Apricot kernels for cancer treament, Other affiliates
are for Computer, household products, Satellite TV (You may watch
International Channel on your Computer), Download Commmercial Movies, Email,
Free Horoscope.